Terms & Conditions
(2) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall all take place in german or english language, at the selection of the customer.
(3) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise to destinations in Germany as well as to all other countries of the European Union, furthermore to Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
(4) The Vendor is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in his shop. The customer shall select the merchandise desired by placing it in the “shopping baket” („Warenkorb“) and conclude the selection by clicking on „Proceed to checkout“ („Zur Kasse“). After entering his personal data and payment method, the customer can place his order by clicking on the button “Buy now” (“Jetzt kaufen”). Until the order is transmitted to the Vendor, the customer has the opportunity to review, at any time, the data he has input when placing the order, to modify or to completely discontinue the order.
(5) The Vendor shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(6) The content of the contract concluded is stored by the Vendor and will be forwarded to the customer with the contract confirmation. In case the customer has set up a personal account with photoqueen.de, the customer can view the content of the contracts concluded also in his account on the Vendor‘s website.
(7) The Vendor shall inform the customer by e-mail of any impediments preventing the delivery from being made, or of any other circumstances that might prevent contractual performance. Partial deliveries shall be made only with the customer’s prior consent.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the “Shipping costs” („Versandkosten“) section of the online shop.
(3) Where deliveries are made to destinations outside the European Union, customs and/or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the Vendor has no means of influencing them. More detailed information is available in the “Shipping costs” („Versandkosten“) section of the online shop.
(4) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise – at the selection of the customer – against pre-payment by bank transfer, against pre-payment using PayPal, against pre-payment using Sofortüberweisung (immediate bank transfer), or against payment by cash on delivery (cash on delivery is only available within Germany) according to the following:
a) Where the customer has selected “Bank Transfer” (Banküberweisung) as the form of payment, the Vendor’s bank account details will be provided in contract confirmation.
b) Where the customer has selected “PayPal” as the form of payment, the customer will be forwarded to the website of PayPal S.a.r.l., from where payment can be made by entering the customer‘s PayPal details.
c) Where the customer has selected “Sofortüberweisung” as the form of payment, the customer will be forwarded to the website of Sofort AG, from where payment can be made by entering the customer‘s bank account details.
d) Where the customer has selected “Payment by Cash on Delivery” (Nachnahme) as the form of payment, the customer shall pay the invoice amount in cash to the delivery person handing over the shipment to the customer.
(5) For orders subject to pre-payment, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the Vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the Vendor receives it within the payment period. The Vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.